|Capacity, kg /h||1000|
|Installed power, kW||93|
|Raw material particle size of, mm||1...4|
|Raw material humidity,%||8...12|
|Diameter of pellet, mm||6...8|
|Density of pellet, kg/m³ (depending on raw material)||700...1000|
Pellet mill or flat die press is designed for pelletizing of various organic biomass for biofuel and animal feed pellets.
The following products are widely pelleted:
- compound animal and fish feed.
- by-products in flour and oil mills,malt factories, and other food industries.
- wood waste material - sawdust; husks of sunflower, buckwheat, straw, corn stalk, cotton stalk, cocopeat, bran.
PRINCIPLE OF OPERATION
Further it moves to the pressing cage. Scrapers deliver raw material to the working area of die. Pressing rollers press it in apertures of die. Circular bars due to constant pressing move out from the opposite site of die. Cutting blades form the length of pellets. The already precisely cut pellets go to discharge cage, then to the outlet of pellet mill.
- to obtain constantly uniform, optimally compacted pellets.
- process materials which are difficult to compact.
- has the high pressure than ring die press so better density of pellets without bond.
- operation without blockages.
- low roller speed ensures good deaeration of the product.
- low press noise.